THE WRONG HANDS
- 3/16" steel recessed pry
- 1/8" body, 1/4" steel
reinforcing around collar.
- 4 Active chrome plated round
bolts with a 1 1/4" throw behind a 1/4" thick door jamb.
Jamb is continuous around body frame.
- U.L. approved Group II
combination lock or electronic push-button lock.
- 1,000,000 possible combinations.
- Independent relocking device in
addition to relocker in lock.
- Hard plate in front of lock.
- Shear point handle designed to
break off flush if forced.
- Full length locking bar on
hinged side to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced door jambs with 1/4"
- 4 Anchoring holes in base of
safe to bolt safe to floor.
- Pre-drilled hole in back of safe
body to provide electrical access for dehumidifier or a
- Optional carpeted interiors